UPDATED Goal: Run 72 miles - 24 X 3 - by November 3, 2007 (My 24th Birthday!)

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Everyday a little run...

Thank you everyone who has been giving me such kind words of encouragement over the last few days. I must admit, I've been a little down of late, but things appear to be on the up and up now.

First, I got called for an interview for a random dream job in major gift fundraising for a very interesting organization today! I applied ages ago and had kind of given up on the whole shebang, so that was a nice surprise. Send me good vibes for Monday at 12:30!

Second, as many of you know, I have been upping my running mileage dramatically in recent days in an attempt to stay more or less on target of my goal from earlier this summer. Tonight, I had 2 miles of running planned... and I made it without too too too much difficulty.

I was breathing nicely, the temperature was a brisk 10 degrees and there was not a single other person out on the track. Yea!


DAY 39 REPORT

start time: 9:20 pm (too late really... I'm having difficulty keeping my eyes open now)
Total Distance: 3.125 miles

Total Ran (approx): 2 miles
Total Walked (approx): 1.125 miles

Legs - good
Feet - right foot numbness around 1.25 miles of running. It went away after I stopped for a moment and shook out my leg.
Lungs - good
Stomach - fine
Sweat level - low... it was ffffffffreezing!

2 comments:

Vishaal said...

A dream job interview... Wow... Hope you get it and yes.... Keep running :)

By the way where are my Cricket Posts? ;)

Andria said...

Oh, I'm so glad you sound happy about your run. Great job on doing the two miles!