UPDATED Goal: Run 72 miles - 24 X 3 - by November 3, 2007 (My 24th Birthday!)

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Welcome Back Me!

A great weekend in Montreal has now been nicely capped off by a great run tonight at my track. It is, by the way, officially "my" track. Tell that to the school who technically owns it!

I was joined in my endeavour by only one other runner (and he really was doing more walking than even *I* was... which is saying something) - not a dog or a soccer team in sight.

With the skies clear and temperatures around 16 degrees celcius, I knew that tonight could be the night I finally managed to run a half mile without stopping (i.e. 2 consecutive laps) AND go a full 1.5 miles total distance run.





Guess what? I did both! Huzzah!

Tomorrow I have another 1.5 miles planned which will be followed by ANOTHER weekend in Montreal with my family for Thanksgiving.

Turkey! Double Huzzah!

DAY 37 REPORT

start time: 8:15 pm
Total Distance: 2.2 miles

Total Ran (approx): 1.5 miles (yea!)
Total Walked (approx): 0.7 mile

Legs - pretty good
Feet - right foot went completely numb about 3/4s of the way through
Lungs - average
Stomach - fine
Sweat level - medium-high

1 comment:

Unknown said...

way to go on your mileage! you are kicking butt!! keep up the good work!

also i'm a little jealous that you are getting turkey and it's your thanksgiving! have fun!