UPDATED Goal: Run 72 miles - 24 X 3 - by November 3, 2007 (My 24th Birthday!)

Sunday, September 23, 2007

I think I'm on to Something Here...

Another Sunday night, another great jogging session at the track.

How did I get by for so long on the mean streets without the red gravel dust on my shoes, the playful dogs on the infield, the lack of shin pain in my... er... shins?

I've no idea.

I probably could have kept going for longer tonight than the simple 1.25 miles I ran/walked, but tomorrow I have another session planned and I didn't want to go crazy tonight and compromise Monday.

DAY 35 REPORT

start time: 7:30 pm
Total Distance: 1.9 miles

Total Ran (approx): 1.25 miles
Total Walked (approx): 0.65 mile

Legs - good
Feet - fine
Lungs - not as "clear" as on Wednesday, but relatively good
Stomach - fine
Sweat level - medium

No comments: