UPDATED Goal: Run 72 miles - 24 X 3 - by November 3, 2007 (My 24th Birthday!)

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

In Goes the Good Air.... Out Goes the Bad Air

Tonight was one of those nights where things just seemed easier than normal. The absolute best kind of jogging session!

I tried paying very close attention to my breathing - doing the breathe in through the nose and out through the mouth technique I read about online. It seemed to help, I wasn't gasping for breath like I normally do.

I have two work events I must go tomorrow and Friday night until late, so running will be out of the question. OA and the girls are away this weekend, so I think I may make Saturday my next scheduled jog.

DAY 34 REPORT

start time: 8:15 pm
Total Distance: 1.5 miles

Total Ran (approx): 1.1 miles
Total Walked (approx): 0.4 mile

Legs - very sore
Feet - fine
Lungs - surprisingly good
Stomach - fine
Sweat level - medium

2 comments:

Robert Barker said...

Well done it looks like you are back on track

Pokey said...

Nice job! Keep it up!