UPDATED Goal: Run 72 miles - 24 X 3 - by November 3, 2007 (My 24th Birthday!)

Monday, September 3, 2007

Woot!

Tonight's mini-run absolutely ROCKED!

True it was small - I tried out my teeny tiny 1 mile course again - but it managed to challenge me while not challenging me tooooooooo much. The perfect combo!

The temperature was a perfect 22 degrees celcius with low humidity and a nice solid warm breeze.

I have also changed my goal to mark the entire month I lost to the gallbladder removal. Instead of targetting running 100 miles by my 24th birthday on November 3, my new goal will be to run a cumulative 72 miles (or 24 - my soon to be new age - multiplied times 3).

DAY 29 REPORT

start time: 8:15 pm
1 mile

Total Ran (approx): 0.75 mile
Total Walked (approx): 0.25 mile

Legs - fine
Feet - fine
Lungs - asthma-tastic
Stomach - fine
Sweat level - low

1 comment:

Dave Fleet said...

Nice! Great to hear the run went well. Keep it up!