UPDATED Goal: Run 72 miles - 24 X 3 - by November 3, 2007 (My 24th Birthday!)

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Thank you blogosphere!

So despite all my earlier whining about not being able to follow the "conversation" test while jogging, the blogosphere has come through and two readers of my lowly little blog have assuaged my fears.

Thanks Benjamin and Helen!

So I totally babied out yesterday post running and skipped work for the day because of "illness". I haven't had a sick day in at least three months and was feeling kind of under the weather. So instead of slaving away at the office, I enjoyed a wonderful day of lounging in front of the tv and debating the merits of cleaning (sloth won out in the end as I knew it would, of course!)

Another running day tomorrow which will be followed by a weekend of debauchery at my cousin's wedding... tomorrow is lap, half lap, lap, half lap, lap day. So far I have been able to do on lap, half lap, lap, half lap, three quarter lap, quarter lap.

Tomorrow is L-cubed day. I am shaking in my socks...

No comments: