UPDATED Goal: Run 72 miles - 24 X 3 - by November 3, 2007 (My 24th Birthday!)

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

It's Here! It's Here! And It Brought Friends!

My iRiver armband has finally arrived... and it came with a nice smattering of 34+ degrees celcius heat and humidity to boot.

That's hot for we weak Canadian folks in case you were wondering.

So hot, in fact, that OA (who promptly went out and purchased a mini-MP3 player of her own last night) and I decided to postpone today's morning jog (which would have been done in a minium of 25 degree heat... ew) to tomorrow morning. It is supposed to cool off dramatically overnight. Huzzah.

Tomorrow is also my last day EVER of my puny single mile course. Next week, with the new month, comes the new plan of adding an extra 1/2 mile to my route.

So the session will now look like this:

Run 0.25 mile
Walk 0.15 mile
Run 0.25 mile
Walk 0.15 mile
Run 0.25 mile
Walk 0.15 mile (new!)
Run 0.25 mile (new!)

That extra 0.4 mile of running... looks scary. I hope the music helps!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

good luck with the increase in mileage and i hope running off the track is getting easier and becoming more enjoyable! also enjoy your new mp3 player!!