UPDATED Goal: Run 72 miles - 24 X 3 - by November 3, 2007 (My 24th Birthday!)

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Excuse me while I writhe in pain...

What I call the "pangs" of indigestion/acid reflux/gallstones have lasted far past their welcome.

I should NEVER have had that burger on Thursday night. Ever since then, there has been a pretty constant (and unfortunately familiar) feeling of discomfort in my upper abdomen - trending towards my back and shoulder blades.

All the same, today was a run day and, in the end, moving and feeling aches in other parts of my body were a welcome relief of sorts.

I have to go to Edmonton with my sister later this week to help her find a place to live so I will be adding an extra run day tomorrow.


DAY 27 REPORT

start time: 9:00pm
1.85 miles

Total Ran (approx): 1 miles [improvement after yesterday's debacle!]
Total Walked (approx): 0.85 miles

Legs - a little weak here and there
Feet - fine
Lungs - wheezy
Stomach - uncomfortable from heartburn, not running
Sweat level - high

No comments: