UPDATED Goal: Run 72 miles - 24 X 3 - by November 3, 2007 (My 24th Birthday!)

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Tonight's New Route with an Extra Quarter Mile

Please don't mock me for the punyness of the distance I jog/walk (i.e. 1 mile for the last month). It has been very difficult to do even my now standard 0.25 mile run-0.10 walk-0.25 run-0.15 walk-0.25 run but I feel comfortable enough to now be adding to my mileage...

So behold the new route in all its glory.


Essentially, it will be the following:

RUN, Benson/Alberta -> Benson/Arlington 0.25 miles
WALK, Benson/Arlington -> Benson/Christie 0.15 miles
RUN, Benson/Christie -> Tyrell/Christie via Wychwood Avenue 0.35 miles
WALK, Tyrell/Christie -> Tyrell/Turner 0.15 miles
RUN, Tyrell/Turner -> My homebase on Alberta Avenue 0.35 miles

Total to be Run: 0.95 mile
Total to be Walked: 0.30 miles
Total Distance: 1.25 miles

It is going to be nice and cool this evening with a light drizzle helping me out in this first attempt.

After Sunday night's great experience, I may be turning into an evening jogger!

No comments: