UPDATED Goal: Run 72 miles - 24 X 3 - by November 3, 2007 (My 24th Birthday!)

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I am hypochondriac

I am now convinced that I am sufferring from a possible gallbladder problem. The same pain after eating has been around since Thursday evening. Thursday! And it is now Tuesday!

Oh well - I need to get myself a doctor and make an appointment upon my return from Edmonton on Sunday.

Yesterday's run turned into a "OMG THIS SUCKS" session really quickly and was therefore shortened considerably. Instead of distance, I concentrated on getting around my mile and a quarter course as quickly as possible (turned out to be about 18 minutes including walk breaks)

DAY 27 REPORT

start time: 9:30pm
1.25 miles

Total Ran (approx): 0.75 miles [improvement after yesterday's debacle!]
Total Walked (approx): 0.75 miles

Legs - good
Feet - fine
Lungs - wheezy
Stomach - painful
Sweat level - medium

1 comment:

Tom@RunnersLounge said...

Hope you're getting some relief w/o needing a surgeon. Keep your readers informed. Hang in there.

Tom

http://blog.runnerslounge.com