UPDATED Goal: Run 72 miles - 24 X 3 - by November 3, 2007 (My 24th Birthday!)

Sunday, July 22, 2007

You Can't Stop the Beat

After a day of loungeing around in my bed, wearing pajamas, eating sushi and reading the entire final Harry Potter book, I knew I would have to face it eventually.

Another run.

Blerch.

I ran the course I intended. It was hotter than normal, but I know from the weather report today that tonight is probably the coolest it will be for the next 7 days at least.

Double Blerch.

Good news was that neither of my feet went numb tonight... progress!

Also good news was that just as I was going to fade tonight, my omniscient mp3 player decide to shuffle to the Original Broadway Cast Recording of "You Can't Stop the Beat" from Hairspray. That definitely got my feet moving.

Give me Harvey Fierstein over John Travolta any day of the week :)

DAY 23 REPORT

start time: 9:00pm
1.85 miles

Total Ran (approx): 1.05 miles
Total Walked (approx): 0.8 miles

Legs - shins had some issues here and there
Feet - fine
Lungs - The "wheeze cough cough wheeze cough cough" returned with a vengeance
Stomach - fine
Sweat level - soaking

Overall impression - I'm too tired to recall much about tonight... and I have to go to work in the morning. Ewwwww.

No comments: