UPDATED Goal: Run 72 miles - 24 X 3 - by November 3, 2007 (My 24th Birthday!)

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Puppy! (oh... and another run too)

Tonight was just as hot and muggy as last night... but somehow the jog improved tenfold.

Go figure.

It also included a fairly lengthy break about 1 mile in when I was accosted by the cutest 4 month old golden lab puppy EVER. It's owner didn't appear to be in much of a rush and let me fawn over the dog for at least two minutes.

Tomorrow night should be when I break the 20 mile mark in my 100 mile odyssey. OA has been notified to put confetti on standby.

DAY 25 REPORT

start time: 9:30pm
1.85 miles

Total Ran (approx): 1 miles [improvement after yesterday's debacle!]
Total Walked (approx): 0.85 miles

Legs - good
Feet - fine
Lungs - better!
Stomach - meh... some non-running related digestive distress
Sweat level - high

Overall impression - yea adequacy... and puppies!

No comments: